RSUI is a market for a varied number of professional liability risks. We welcome opportunities on all lines on a primary or excess basis.
- Architects and Engineers
- Computer, Telecommunications & Internet Services
- Environmental Consultants and Engineers
- Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Lawyers / Employed Counsel
- Media Liability
- Miscellaneous Medical / Allied Heathcare
- Miscellaneous Professional Classes
- Network Security & Privacy (Cyber)
- Physicians, Surgeons & Dentists
- Real Estate / Title Classes
- Combination CGL / Professional Liability
We offer one of the broadest array of professional liability products in the surplus lines marketplace. Our staff is a team of experienced professional liability specialists that are committed to providing our wholesale customers with superior underwriting expertise and the best service in the industry.
John Gerdts | Senior Vice President, Professional Liability Manager
John currently services as Senior Vice President and Manager of Professional Liability at RSUI.
John began his career in 1982 as a Lawyers Professional Liability underwriter. John joined RSUI in 1998 in our California office as a senior underwriter. Prior to joining RSUI, John has held previous underwriting positions at Poe & Associates, The Plus Companies, Travelers, and Landmark Insurance Company (AIG).
John holds a BA in Political Science International Relations from the University of Florida. He currently lives in Brookhaven, Georgia with his wife, Andrea.